Friday, July 6, 2007

Villa Belgrano and Cleaning

Yesterday, I went with the Hammonds to Villa Belgrano, a little German town about 2-3 hours away. We left around 6:00am and had a great time, aside from a few carsick children. The weather was actually really warm, surprisingly, considering it is the middle of winter. We walked down the town and just had a great time together. Here are some pictures.This morning, I went down to babysit the children down the street. When I got there, I found out that Cilena had been really sick and made a mess all over the bed, which no one had cleaned up (at least not well enough)! Mrs. Donell and I worked to sanitize that place for several hours. I have never cleaned something so messy. Just to give you an idea, there is no electricity, no hot water, and only one little faucet. In the process of trying to help the kids get better, almost all of us have gotten this sore throat/cold thing too. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Until later,
Kristen

No comments: