Saturday, June 23, 2007

A few pictures

Ian and Tomi on their "adventure"...
(They were trying to catch snakes and bugs in the cold, winter weather. Let boys be boys!)
The past few days, I have spent a lot of time with the family done the street. I took Ayalen and her friends out for a walk. They are into the modeling phase as you can see.

Then, yesterday, I took her for a hike, and we had a great conversation about the Gospel. It is sad to see that what she thinks of the Gospel has nothing to do with what the Bible says but a mix of the movie "The Passion of the Christ" and her Catholic teachers.


A few days ago, I took her sister, Nahir, out for ice cream because she went to school five days. She sure did enjoy it and made a big mess!









Last night, Amy and I spent some time fellowshipping out at a restaurant where Claudio plays the piano. I think it was around 3:00am until we went to bed!

















This morning around 11:30 am, I took Ian, Nahir, and her brother Tomi for a hike up the mountain. It was cold and windy, but we had a great time. It ended up taking us about 2.5 hours; I think we figured it was about a 5km trip. Great times!This is Tomi.And the view...

Until later,
Kristen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristen
You might not remember me, but I visited your house with my family last summer. Your mother sent us an email on reading your blog. SO, it's great to hear that you're having fun, staying safe, and serving the Lord in Argentina. My prayers will definitely be with you, and I wish you the best of success.