Thursday, June 28, 2007

The "typicals things" in Carlos Paz

Before I leave for Santa Fe to see the Mocovi tribe, here are some pictures of Carlos Paz... A typical car

A typical street


A typical idol store
(No seriously, people buy their own personal Mary statues at the Catholic stores.)

A typical stoplight
(Earning a few centavos washing windshields at stoplights.)

And if you were wondering, a typical day (typical is a relative term):
9:30 -Wake up
10:00 - Coffee
11:00 - Morning run
2:00 -Lunch
3:00-6:00 - Ministry related work/Siesta
6:00 - Afternoon coffee/errands
8:00 - Early dinner
8:30-12:30 - ESL classes
1:00-1:30 Bedtime

Tonight, we are having a "Fútbol" party. Argentina plays the US...we'll probably loose. It's about the fellowship anyways.

-Kristen

2 comments:

BabySis said...

Hey Kiddo,
Alicia and I are sitting on my couch, we just watched "Bridge to Terabithia" with Cam, Avery, Jamie, Philip, Uncle V. and Mini! Your Mom and Dad are at the Donell's watching "The Prestige" with the college age kids. So, I'd thought we'd look you up. Love all the pics as I said before. Alicia says "Hi". Can't believe you'll be home soon-we miss you alot. Remember Todd and Kara getting married tomorrow!! Then Christina and Ryan, Then, Amy and Claudio, Then Megan Reader and Mark, Then Ashley and Craig!!! Any prospects for Kristen????:) Love to all the Argentine Donells!!
Aunt Ellen

Kristen Hatfield said...

Thanks Aunt Ellen! Wow it seems like a lot is going on. Sounds like you're keeping busy with all those weddings! I love you and can't wait to see you although I can't stand to leave. Anyhow, I'll keep you posted.
-kristen
P.S. And NO, I have no prospects!;)